FULL TIME REAL ESATE PHOTOGRAPHER
Black Friday Sale on Now!
Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY
Become a Full Time
Real Estate Photographer Today!
Learn the Gear
Rob will go through the different gear he uses as well as how to set it up different types of cameras including Canon, Nikon, Sony and Fuji for optimal workflow.
Learn what to Shoot
Start by understanding real estate, then the composition, and finally understanding what and how much to shoot. Real Estate Photography is about creating a set or package of photos.
Learn how to Edit
Rob will walk through his work flow from start to finish and help you get setup to do the same. Learn his fast, effective method to creating consistently stunning photos every time.
New Lessons added Monthly!
Here are most popular updates
Blurry People Interior Style June 5, 2023
Ever wonder how you get that “blurry person in the shot” look while also having all the interiors look natural or even better than natural? Check out this segment!
Added May 15, 2023
Learn how it works, the theory, the process, and how to put it into the workflow. With sample images so you can try it yourself to perfect your technique.
Flambient and Light Painting
Added March 9, 2023
What is it, how does it work and how does it compare to my method. Learn how to do it all including how to do sexy Dark Light Painting.
Batch Sky Replacement
Added April 20, 2023
Learn how to make your own actions, droplets and how to automate everything from Lightroom while learning how to automate sky replacements.
Become a Full Time Real Estate Photographer now!
Join our small but active community on Discord
To help everyone along – we have a small but growing community on Discord where students can ask questions, post work for critiques and find inspiration. Join us now!
If we know anything about technology and trends it’s that they are always changing and so. we will constantly be updating our course as new versions of software become available, new trends start to appear, and when we find something new and cool that we will share that too!
Your one time course enrolment will get you years of future updates included.
- Jan 10th, 2023 – Launch
- Jan 16, 2023 – Add Xmas Light PS Action
- Jan 17, 2023 – Builder Editing Lesson
- Jan 20, 2023 – File Storage and Management
- Jan 22, 2023 – Using Folders, Collections and Meta Data
- Jan 27, 2023 – Processing Twilight
- Feb 3, 2023 – Tunnelling
- Feb 10, 2023 – Added FIVE TIPS to Marketing Real Estate Photography BOOK
- Feb 25, 2023 – BTS at another Show Home
- March 2, 2023 – Introduction to Flash
- March 6, 2023 – Light Painting
- March 9, 2023 – Flambient
- March 12, 2023 – Dark Interiors
- March 15, 2023 – How to get new clients
- March 18, 2023 – How to price your work
- March 21. 2023 – Finding portfolio properties
- March 25, 2023 – Flash Part 2 – TTL VS M
- April 1, 2023 – Flash Part 3 – Ratios, Groups and Channels
- April 17, 2023 – FAQ – How to fix specific colors
- April 18, 2023 – GEAR – Tripod Talk
- April 19, 2023 – GEAR – Flash Update – Godox V860III
- May 16, 2023 – Flash – Window Pulls
- May 17, 2023 – Metering for HDR
- May 24, 2023 – Window Pulls without Flash
- June 11, 2023 – FAQ Sample Processing
- June 12 2023 – BTS Kelowna Showhome
- June 12 2023 – Shooting and Editing Interior Design
- June 12 2023 – Adding Blurred People into photos
- August 14, 2023 – BTS Excel Showhome Calgary
- August 23, 2023 – Business Add-on Matterport 3D
- September 2, 2023 – Edit Condo Exterior with People
- October 8, 2023 – Add Virtual Staging to your Business
- Aryeo VS HD Photohub
- Creating a Brand
- Making your website
- Securing your Social Media
- Marketing Materials – Design, Budget, and Prioritize
- Matterport 3D and iGuide – my reviews and thoughts.
- Add Green Grass and Blue Skies
- Focus – Hyperfocal Distance
- Virtual Staging
Great course!!! it is the one that I was looking to find!! I can’t wait t find out more from you!!!
By far one of the best REP courses I’ve taken (and I’ve done quite a few, lol) . I would definitely recommend for anyone whether a beginner or experienced.
Rob Moroto goes into enough detail that you need and is helpful but not dragging it out into micro pieces. I also like his demonstrations / illustrations. I’m a real estate agent and know a little about photography – Basics. This was just what I needed. He is very easy to understand and very thorough.
This was definitely what I was looking for . Pretty damn good . I’ve done a few Real Estate Photography courses . But this course is by far the most detailed without being drab . It is a more solid and efficient system, being very informative from the shooting Process and editing . Big thanks .
This course covers all the crucial points of real estate photography with excellent examples and clear explanations. Rob is a wealth of knowledge with lots of tips to streamline your workflow. I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to break into real estate photography.
Rob Moroto has been instrumental in my success as a real estate photographer. Not only is he crazy smart, but he’s also extremely accessible, willing to help with whatever problem I couldn’t resolve on my own.
Early in my journey learning real estate photography, I traveled and took classes from some of the “best” and I can tell you, without a doubt, none of them were as good as Rob Moroto. If you’re looking to learn Real Estate Photography, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his courses.
I liked how detailed rob was within the class. Definitely taught me a lot of new skills. Bravo 👏🏽
Rob is super insightful and you can tell he does this as a full-time passion of his. Hope to get to his level of excitement one day! 🙂
Barbara Magrietha van Zyl
Just started and already learnt a lot!
Nathan Hwang Noh Hoon Karp
Great course with really helpful content!
Over 7 hours of Instruction!
- Introduction (1:32)
- What is the purpose of Real Estate Photography? (3:00)
- Let’s Review a few Real Estate Listings. (29:05)
- Understand the Three Main Types of Shots (3:36)
- Fundamentals of Framing and Composition (10:49)
- Making a Mental Shot List (9:13)
- Understanding and Delineating Spaces (3:07)
- Different Processing Methods – the good the bad and the awesome! (8:13)
- Processing with Photoshop (11:23)
- Introduction to Photomatix with Ron Pepper (38:12)
- Streamlining the Process and Workflow (4:55)
- Using Lightroom to Filter your Images for Processing and Editing (2:41)
- Adding the final touches to your photos in Lightroom! (18:16)
- Exporting (11:06)
- Selecting the right gear – what to look for and why (20:00)
- Tripod Talk (15:14)
- Camera and Flash Settings
- Setting up your camera(37:56)
- Canon 6D
- Nikon D750
- Fuji XS10
- How to Frame and Compose Details (6:21)
- Exteriors Delineating Framing and Editing (13:21)
- Excel Home with Rob (17:02)
- Excel Home with Rob – 2023 Feb (52:21)
- Kelowna Showhome – 2023 06 (39:54)
- How to Edit Interior Design Style with Light Painting (15:01)
- How to Edit Interior Design Photos with Blurred People (12:17)
- How to do Window Pulls with Larger Spaces (8:36)
- Introduction to Flash Photography (21:04)
- Introduction to Flash Photography PART 2 TTL VS M (7:43)
- Introduction to Flash Photography PART 3: EVs, Master and Slave (14:35)
- Flash Shadows (4:19)
- Light Painting (20:41)
- Flambient (6:13)
- Dark Interiors Light Painting (15:03)
- Window Pulls (15:25)
- HDR With Photomatix in Lightroom (12:11)
- Adding a Keyboard Shortcut (4:33)
- Using Folders, Collections and Meta Data (8:25)
- EXTRA: Christmas Lights (8:11)
- Editing Interior Photos for Builders (23:55)
- File Storage (12:19)
- February 2023 – When to shoot a 1/3 Shot rather than a Corner (3:39)
- March 2023 – Why creating a flow to your photos matters.
- Marketing for Real Estate Photographers (Downloadable Book)
- Business Intro
- How to get your first couple clients and grow your business (20:53)
- How to Price and Package your Work.
- 2023 – 09 – Matterport 3D
- 2023 – 10 – Virtual Staging
- 2023 04 How to fix specific colors like in corporate logos
- 2023 04 – How to fix lens correction error in Photomatix
- 2023 06 – How would Rob edit my photos? Rob processes three photos submitted by a student.
Enroll Now Before Prices Increase!
Every time we add a new block of content we increase our prices to reflect the total value of the course material that you are getting. Get in early and you can have access to all the future updates without having to pay the additional cost. Join us now!
Full Time Real Estate Photographer Course
LIFE TIME ACCESS
Life time access
Intro Pricing +
PHOTOMATIX 7 PRO BUNDLE
*NOT AVAILABLE WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONS